Experienced Missouri Law Firm
For effective legal representation from a Missouri lawyer to help you with complicated real estate issues, construction law matters, debt relief and business-related legal needs, contact us at Federer & Federer, P.C. With locations in St. Charles and St. Louis, Missouri, we represent clients in a variety of legal matters, such as:
- Real Estate Transactions: If you are buying, selling or leasing residential or commercial real estate, you need a real estate transaction attorney who can help you minimize your risks. Whether you need help with a transaction involving the construction of a new home, the purchase of a single family house, or a multifamily apartment complex, we can represent you from the initial contract negotiation through the closing. Business real estate transactions call for the services of an experienced attorney. We draft and review documents such as sales contracts, deeds, leases, title and loan papers, mortgages and provide countless other services designed to help businesses, real estate professionals, and individuals manage their transactions.
- Real Estate Litigation: Our real estate litigation lawyers have a reputation for providing strong representation in handling cases from the routine to the complex, including boundary disputes, breach of contract actions, landlord tenant matters, foreclosures, mechanic’s liens, misrepresentation claims and other real estate litigation matters. From businesses that need help enforcing mechanic’s liens, to lenders, real estate brokers, appraisers, and title companies involved in disputes or claims, we can help with all difficulties in real estate related matters.
- Construction Law: Our construction law attorneys have the skills to protect the rights of our clients before, during and after the construction process. We serve property owners and investors as well as those from every construction trade, including builders, developers, general contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers, and other construction professionals such as architects and engineers. In the event of a construction dispute, we can represent you in court, arbitration hearings, cases involving new construction, remodeling, warranty work, payment or performance issues, bonds and more.
- Business Law: To help you get your business off to a good start, our Missouri business law attorneys advise clients on the formation of their business, from partnerships, to limited liability companies, general corporations, joint ventures and more. We review and advise on licensing agreements, business contracts, asset purchase agreements and can assist you with buying or selling your business.
- Debt Relief Options: When facing financial struggles, even if the situation seems hopeless, you do have options for seeking relief from your debt. Our lawyers strive to help clients understand their options, which may include debt restructuring, loan workouts and foreclosure. Though we do not handle bankruptcy cases, we can explain how bankruptcy could be avoided and counsel you on how to deal with your debt in other ways.
At Federer & Federer, P.C., we are committed to providing the best legal services with integrity and trust. Whether you need legal advice in the purchase or sale of real estate or need experienced representation in a construction dispute, our attorneys can help. You will find our hourly rates are reasonable and competitively priced. In the historical setting of our office, we will listen attentively to your concerns and give you straightforward legal advice.
Contact us to set up an appointment. Let us put our legal experience to work for you.
We accept all Major Credit Cards
Federer & Federer, P.C.
201 South Fifth Street St.
Charles, MO 63301
Office – (636) 949-2424
Fax – (636) 949-9610
17998 Chesterfield Airport Road,
Suite 204, Chesterfield, MO 63005.
Office – (636) 530-1400
Fax – (636) 949-9610
The law offices of Federer & Federer, P.C., located in St. Charles and St. Louis, Missouri, serve clients in St. Charles County, St. Louis County, Franklin County, Lincoln County, and Jefferson County; including the cities of St. Louis, St. Charles, St. Peters, O’Fallon, Chesterfield, Ballwin, Wildwood, Florissant, Kirkwood, Warrenton, Wentzville and Clayton.